stage 2 & 3 lots selling now. find out more. I'm ready to buy a lot. What's the sales process?
The Witchcliffe Ecovillage has been designed with a variety of lot sizes and uses in order to encourage a diverse community. From singles and couples of all ages (including first home owners) to families, retirees, aged and dependent people: all are welcome and catered for within our suite of seven different residential lot options.
Land in the Ecovillage
In addition to facilitating a broad demographic, our range of different lot products will encourage those who want to work from home, artists and artisans who want to create, and those who wish to run a small business or organic farm enterprise. Dedicated affordable housing (Groupie lots) and aged and dependent care housing will be available to eligible, low-income households and over 55’s. Visit our Document Library to download the Groupie Eligibility criteria.
All homes in the Witchcliffe Ecovillage will be required to be:
- 100% self sufficient in renewable energy from rooftop solar panels and centralised (at cluster-level) battery storage
- 100% self-sufficient in water with household rainwater tanks
- passive solar designed, carbon negative and energy and water efficient
- where possible, made of local and alternative materials to reduce embodied energy
- complementary to the existing rural character of Witchcliffe.