Together with three local builders, the Ecovillage Design Team is working on a suite of house designs that will form our House & Land Package options, which will be finalised and priced by September 2020.
This page will soon feature a beautiful display of 16 fully costed house designs, from both our guild of builders (10) and our in-house design team (6), which will include 3D renders, elevations, floor plans, site plans, descriptions, features, sustainability package information, specification schedules and more.
House & Land Packages
Our suite of Ecovillage house designs will be the most sustainable and affordable house designs on the market, and we want to ensure you have this choice available to you when deciding on what, when and how to build. There are many benefits to choosing a House & Land Package, which will save you time and give you certainty, including:
- The designs are a fixed build price with one of our preferred local builders.
- They meet our Sustainable Building Design Guidelines (BDGs) and specify appropriate natural materials.
- They are made to perfectly fit the block type and are able to meet the Local Development Plans (LDPs).
- They have already undergone the mandatory thermal and life cycle assessments we require of all Ecovillage house designs.
- You can skip the Ecovillage design review process and jump straight to acquiring a Builders’ Permit with the AMR Shire, which will fast-track your timeline.
Preliminary Draft Floor Plans
While the governments’ building stimulus grants are a welcome financial boost for many, they have compressed our timeframe and added significant pressure to an already loaded schedule. Within this context, we are rolling out information in a more piecemeal format than we would otherwise prefer to give those who have already bought a lot something to get started on.
As a teaser for what’s to come, these are preliminary draft floor plans for five of our in-house designs to stimulate your discussions. These house designs are not finalised or costed yet but will be available on this page in their entirety by September 2020, if not before.