The Document Library will be a repository of all the important documents you’ll need to read and understand if you want to become a resident of the Witchcliffe Ecovillage. We’ll be adding links to important documents, recommended reading, sales contracts and forms to this page as they are finalised and we get closer to the Stage 1 pre-sales launch of the Ecovillage.
Important documentation (still to come)
- Witchcliffe Ecovillage Sustainable Building Design Guidelines (BDGs)
- Ecovillage preferred products and suppliers list
- Witchcliffe Ecovillage Management Statement (strata bylaws)
- Witchcliffe Ecovillage Community Garden Handbook
- Witchcliffe Ecovillage Life Cycle Analysis Report
When we launch the project and open for sales, these documents will form part of the sales process, which is outlined here.
- Application Form – Purchase An Ecovillage Lot
- Contract for Sale of Strata Title by Offer and Acceptance form (commonly called the “O & A”)
- Joint Form of General Conditions for the Sale of Land (commonly referred to as “General Conditions”)
- Disclosure Statement: Sale of Strata Titled Lot or Proposed Strata Titled Lot (Form 28)