The Document Library will be a repository of all the important documents you’ll need to read and understand if you want to become a resident of the Witchcliffe Ecovillage. We’ll be adding links to important documents, recommended reading, sales contracts and forms to this page as they are finalised and we get closer to the Stage 1 pre-sales launch of the Ecovillage.
DRAFT Sustainable Building Design Guidelines (current as at March 2020)
The purpose of the Witchcliffe Ecovillage Sustainable Building Design Guidelines (BDGs) is to ensure that the built form and landscaping of the Ecovillage reflects the strong vision of sustainability and the rural village character set for the development. They provide straightforward guidelines that apply to all residential buildings in the Ecovillage. They will help owners, designers and builders create aesthetically harmonious buildings that are solar passive, efficient, affordable, and comfortable to live and work in.
Witchcliffe Ecovillage Community Garden Handbook – still to come
Witchcliffe Ecovillage Life Cycle Analysis Report – still to come
Augusta-Margaret River Shire Planning Documents
Local Planning Policy 7 – Short Stay Accommodation
The purpose of this policy is to provide guidance on the appropriate location, scale, use and management of short stay accommodation in the Shire.
PS01 Ancillary Dwellings
“Ancillary Dwelling” (or Granny Flat) refers to the development of ancillary self-contained accommodation on the same lot as a single house.
Ecovillage Sales Contract
When we launch the project and open for sales, these documents will form part of the sales process, which is outlined here.
- Application Form – Purchase An Ecovillage Lot
- Contract for Sale of Strata Title by Offer and Acceptance form (commonly called the “O & A”)
- Joint Form of General Conditions for the Sale of Land (commonly referred to as “General Conditions”). This is only available in hardcopy.
- Disclosure Statement: Sale of Strata Titled Lot or Proposed Strata Titled Lot (Form 28)
- Witchcliffe Ecovillage Management Statement (Strata By-Laws)